1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 2, 2008 12:54 PM by Newsgroup_User

Split Screen & Insert Table

wboland
      1. I recently upgraded from DWMX to DWCS3. In DWMX I use to be able to drag different toolbars, and the code view to my other screen. Is it possible to do this with DWCS3, specifically moving the code to a different screen?

2. I went to insert a table today and got a error that shut me down. One I restarted the program the insert table function no longer seems to work. I have restarted my pc as well. It does not prompt me for # of rows and columns nothing.

Thank you in advance for your help. Paul
        • 1. Re: Split Screen & Insert Table
          Level 7
          > specifically moving the code to a different screen?

No, but then you couldn't do that in DMX either. You can, however, have the
          F10 code inspector on the other screen.

> 2. I went to insert a table today and got a error that shut me down. One I
          > restarted the program the insert table function no longer seems to work. I
          > have
          > restarted my pc as well. It does not prompt me for # of rows and columns
          > nothing.

No error message? Perhaps uninstall and reinstall?

--
          Murray --- ICQ 71997575
          Adobe Community Expert
          (If you *MUST* email me, don't LAUGH when you do so!)
          ==================
          http://www.projectseven.com/go - DW FAQs, Tutorials & Resources
          http://www.dwfaq.com - DW FAQs, Tutorials & Resources
          ==================

"cuz2008" <webforumsuser@macromedia.com> wrote in message
          news:gel39h$kqt$1@forums.macromedia.com...
          > 1. I recently upgraded from DWMX to DWCS3. In DWMX I use to be able to
          > drag
          > different toolbars, and the code view to my other screen. Is it possible
          > to do
          > this with DWCS3, specifically moving the code to a different screen?
          >
          > 2. I went to insert a table today and got a error that shut me down. One I
          > restarted the program the insert table function no longer seems to work. I
          > have
          > restarted my pc as well. It does not prompt me for # of rows and columns
          > nothing.
          >
          > Thank you in advance for your help. Paul
          >