0 Replies Latest reply on Nov 3, 2008 10:05 AM by thenotorious_flag

My Ajax application behaving abnormal

thenotorious_flag Level 1
      The Code i will be posting elow works for my other pages, but one of my pages where i am showing the admin details.

when i click the addnew or edit button, it opens the window and link fields to it.

In the cfwindow i am using the script to navigate to other page for submission, but by default it is using the page where it cam from:

Here what i am trying to do?

Now the main Problem is here where it is picking the old Form action address:

of <form name="loginComplete" id="loginComplete" action="/jokes/core/setlogin.cfm?formName=NewAdminMember1225735275035&amp;MemberID=&amp;r oleType=undefined&amp;runMode=NewAdmin&amp;_cf_containerId=NewAdminMember1225735275035_bod y&amp;_cf_nodebug=true&amp;_cf_nocache=true&amp;_cf_clientid=BD48091B2FFA0B682546FE4D3C4DB 4EF&amp;_cf_rc=1" method="post" onsubmit="return ColdFusion.Ajax.checkForm(this, _CF_checkloginComplete,'NewAdminMember1225735275035_body')">

by the code setting it should locate to logincomplete.cfm page where i will do all the checking and thestuff.

But something going is wrong.

I am using same technique at other pages and they are working fine.

Is something wrong in here

Plz Help Thanks