0 Replies Latest reply on Jul 9, 2008 5:27 AM by (Duncan_Berenguier)

    Buying photoshop student edition in UK with a french student card


      I'm studying in France, and I'm am in UK for 2 month.
      I would like to buy photoshop CS3 extented student edition (for Mac OS X) from the online shop.

      If I buy it from the UK student store, will I be able to register with my french student card ?