0 Replies Latest reply on Jan 22, 2009 1:47 PM by (davidskinner)

Students Staying Current

Thank you for reading my post. I am a 16 year old student involved in web design and development. I started learning skills for web design at age 12. At the time I had no experience with adobe products but as the years went by I came to discover the adobe and formerly macromedia products. I was interested in learning how to use the software to increase my proficiency in the field of web design and development. This last year I was able, for the first time, to purchase a copy of CS3 web premium. It was a large investment that has resulted in a lot of growth and development on the adobe software platform. With the release of CS4 I was reluctant to upgrade during pre orders given the state of the economy and the slowdown I was experiencing with my clients. Now that things are starting to change for me and my clients I am looking to upgrade to stay current with the adobe line of products. As a student the now almost 3 fold price increase is preventing my from upgrading to the current version given that I can still complete my work using CS3. My school does not have copies of the software for me to use and I am still in highschool. I would, however, like to stay current to learn the software for the future. If anyone has a contact at adobe that might be able to help please let me know. I would love to get some time in with the new software and it would be an investment in the future of Adobe to make it affordable for me to do so.
      Thank you for your time,

David