This content has been marked as final. Show 4 replies
1. Make sure the firewall is not blocking the LSCU communication.
2. What proxy server are you using? LSCU by default auto-detects IE proxy settings and use these values. Otherwise go to Help Tab->Click "Modify Proxy Settings" and choose other options.
3. First try the Direct Connection, in case the machine can directly access the internet. Else try the manual proxy configuraton if you know proxy server address and the port.
Thanks for your reply.
We use an ISA-Server. But both - auto-detect IE proxy-settings and modified Proxy settings - don't work.
you might be running into an ALM limitation:
1. Adobe currently only supports "Basic" proxy authentication. There is no support for "Integrated Windows authentication" (default setting for ISA). Can you let us know what type of authentication you are using?
2. We are talking with our third party vendor Macrovision on how to support the other authentication protocols. Unfortunately, there will not be quick turnaround for a fix. There currently is no timeline for when a fix would be available.