6 Replies Latest reply on Oct 11, 2006 10:41 AM by Michael Hager

Help with editing a Photoshop template in Dreamweaver

iceministries
      Hello,

I know this is gonna sound like a ridiculous question but I'm desperately in need of some assistance. You see, I'm extremely new to the world of web design but because of the kind of organization that I'm involved in the need for a website has become imperative.

I have tried to acquire the assistance from people but either they charge too much or they are not willing to give me the information that I need to be able to maintain what they are willing to create, so again I'm stuck.

Here's my problem: because I literally have no knowledge in DW or Photoshop CS I'm trying to create a website and learn as I go. Unfortunately, there are things that I do not understand, like the codes and how to do certain things.

I recently downloaded a set of Photoshop templates and after finding one which i feel would suit the my needs I begin the laborious process of editting it. Everything was coming along fine until I came across a jukebox swf that I want to put on the site. My problem is i have no idea how to get the swfr into my DW file without losing the layout. I'm wondering if there is a way in which I can show someone what I'm working on and get some suggestions on how I can fix my problem and get this site up and running.

Any assistance that anyone can give me will be greatly appreciated.