1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 12, 2008 12:13 PM by Newsgroup_User

Save command has suddenly stopped working

Ginza54321
      A few days ago, I was unable to use the save command when accessing a folder for a website that resides on a network drive. Dreamweaver only works now if the local folder is on the same computer as the program. Could a MS update or something similar have changed the operation or my settings? Or do I need to move this local folder onto the computer as the only way to solve this sudden problem. This folder has been used regularly for about 6 months from the network hard drive with no problems.
        • 1. Re: Save command has suddenly stopped working
          Level 7
          This has everything to do with the foldre permission, right clik on the
          share folder go to properties click on the security tab and see if your user
          name has the write permission, you shoudn't have it anymore. Talk to your
          network administrator to correct the prpblem

aka Frenchy ASP
          "Ginza54321" <webforumsuser@macromedia.com> wrote in message
          news:gffcav$ag2$1@forums.macromedia.com...
          >A few days ago, I was unable to use the save command when accessing a
          >folder
          > for a website that resides on a network drive. Dreamweaver only works now
          > if
          > the local folder is on the same computer as the program. Could a MS
          > update or
          > something similar have changed the operation or my settings? Or do I need
          > to
          > move this local folder onto the computer as the only way to solve this
          > sudden
          > problem. This folder has been used regularly for about 6 months from the
          > network hard drive with no problems.
          >