Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video and SWF Import doesn't work

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2008 Nov 11, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there...

the summary says it all... When I click on the video import Button nothing at all is happening.

The History is as follows:
I installed Presenter as a Demo to see if the results would fit my expectations. At that point the video import DID work... When I klicked the button, a dialog came up, that wanted me to select the File, and after selecting it, it was imported correctly...

The Office Version was 2003...

I was convinced, that presenter could do the job I needed, and bought a Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Prof. Extended Licence which included a Presenter 7 Licence....

I than had to uninstall the demo version I installed, and then I installed the new full version...

And since than, I cant get the video and swf import to work... I click the button and absolutley nothing happens... The only thing that happens some time, ist that Powerpoint is put to the background and another window that is opened on my desktop pops up...

The soundimport works fine, and I am able to capture videos with my Webcam... but I need the Videoimport... that was the reason I decided to buy Acrobat extended....

Anyone have any idea what the error is?

I deinstalled an reinstalled several times... I even cleared the registry from any entry thats connected with presenter aftter I uninstalled it... and then I reinstalled.... but that doesnt help....

thx in advance for ur help!
TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Nov 11, 2008 Nov 11, 2008
Hi ,

I believe your Presentation was kept at network location(path starting with \\) when you tried to Import Video .Either keep your presentation at local location or Apply Presenter 7.0.2 Update which resolves this problem Adobe Presenter 7.0.2 Update

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,
Nov 11, 2008 Nov 11, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ,

I believe your Presentation was kept at network location(path starting with \\) when you tried to Import Video .Either keep your presentation at local location or Apply Presenter 7.0.2 Update which resolves this problem Adobe Presenter 7.0.2 Update

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2008 Nov 12, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Ahh.... great!

My User Profile is located on a network drive... when saving the presentation locally on a system drive everything works fine! =)

Thx for ur quick reply!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources