Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Form to save data by using workflow

Former Community Member
Hi,

I am still new to the Adobe LiveCycle form and would like to have a question here. I would like to create a form in LiveCycle Designer and a Workflow that a user can fill the form and submit it. The process of the submit button will go thru a workflow to ftp or transfer to a specific network directory in either html, xml, doc, or csv format. I have tried to find some information on how to start but could not find any hint. Could any one please help me on how to start or show me where I can the information.

I appreciate your help and thanks in advance.

Han Dao
2 Replies

Former Community Member
Hi,

im new to Adobe livecycle form.i created one from but i dont how to store the values in mysql databse.can anybody help how to sort out the problem

Former Community Member

Hi iyothi_M,

Stefan has posted the turorial for insert data into MySQL database on his web site. I found it very helpful. Take a look at it to see if it can help you.

http://forms.stefcameron.com/2006/12/18/databases-inserting-updating-and-deleting-records/

Good Luck.

Han Dao