Hi all - can anyone help with a DSN problem? I've recently
had to reinstall Windows and, though I backed up all the pages I
have lost all my dreamweaver settings. As such I can't amend any of
the dynamic elements of my pages. (static pages are fine). Any
attempt to amend any dynamic element results in the page
disappearing completely and an error
Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80004005'
I've tried reconfiguring the remote and test servers,
removing all the connections and establishing new one. I've tried
setting up new system DNS's but I seem to making it worse. I seem
to be able the pages to talk to the database locally ie a query
will generate the right data using the test button, but as soon as
it is uploaded it all disappears again.