Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How To? Context Sensitive Help for Java Application

Explorer ,
Nov 18, 2008 Nov 18, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am currently using RH X5. I would say that I am very fluent with RH X5. Lately I always compile as WebHelp. I need to create a context sensitive help project for a Java application. It has been a few years since I’ve created context sensitive help. I am familiar with map IDs, but I don’t know if there are any specific requirements because this is for a Java application. Can I still compile this project as WebHelp? Would there be a better option? If so, why? What are the instructions that I should give the Java developer to incorporate the context sensitive online help?

Thanks for your help!
Lynn

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 20, 2008 Nov 20, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

here's a link to another excellent resource (has demo movies, etc): http://www.adobe.com/devnet/robohelp/articles/context_help.html

i actually had a similar question, and someone told me about the above-indicated HTML page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 20, 2008 Nov 20, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Lynn

Before you go too far with javahelp, take a look at the article on my site. Often developers will tell you they need javahelp when webhelp will do fine.

LaKisha

Would you please contact me via my site on another matter?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp