3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 28, 2009 7:54 AM by Hodmi

We're new here, who can help us?

Hi everyone, well, i'm very interesting in Abode LiveCycle. And the main problem is: I have a working well system, which can take some requests from users and after resend them PDF documents with digital sign (electronic digital signature). Who can help me to deal with that. Remember that if you teach somebody, your self position will be upgraded and your fillings will be better!!! Thanks alot!
        • 1. Re: We're new here, who can help us?
          Hodmi Level 4
          Hi Dauren;

I'm not sure I understand the question. Are you trying to build a process that applies digital signatures to a submitted PDF?

If you are looking for general training on LiveCycle you should speak with either your Adobe sales representative or with your Adobe support representative. They can help find training in your area.

If you have a specific question, post away. We are all here to help each other.
          • 2. Re: We're new here, who can help us?
            Level 1
            Hello Michael.

Maybe you know some source in the WEB or PDF books which include full-ilustrated tutorials. Cause I served the Internet and I didn't find specific literature.

Let me tell you, what a promblem I have! I found a job, i'm a developer here, so they gave me an old project which works with IBM WebSphere Portal 6.0 and Adobe LiveCycle. So, our citizens can goto the Web site (http://egov2c.kz) and ask many questions and queries to the whole System. The main purpose of the System is getting some information from citizens and after many processes returning the PDF Document which singed by digital sign. This digital sing content much information about citizen, query and the main answer. After that, the Citizen can use this document for his needs and every authorities have to take them (documents) without any problems.

To sum up the message, I need an information, from which point or book I have to start study this question. I work well with IBM WebSphere but I know nothing about Adobe LiveCycle. Please, give me a real advice!!! Thanks alot!
            • 3. Re: We're new here, who can help us?
              Hodmi Level 4
              Once again, I highly recommend talking to your Adobe Rep about taking formal training.

In the mean time check out the official documentation at: http://www.adobe.com/support/documentation/en/livecycle/

You may want to start with the "Creating Your First LiveCycle ES Application" tutorial and go from there.