Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session

Stalled Process Problem

Former Community Member
I am running LCES 8.01 and having a problem with a process stalling. It states that a template is not found and I am not sure where to look to fix it. Here is the detail of the error.

Thank you in advance!

John

-----------------------------------

com.adobe.workflow.template.document.TemplateNodeNotFoundException: Template object: A1207570977595 not found.

at com.adobe.workflow.template.document.DefaultAbstractTemplateDocument.getTemplateNodeById(DefaultAbstractTemplateDocument.java:84)

at com.adobe.workflow.engine.ProcessEngineBMTBean.executeAction(ProcessEngineBMTBean.java:1791)

at com.adobe.workflow.engine.ProcessEngineBMTBean.asyncExecuteActionCommand(ProcessEngineBMTBean.java:1754)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)

at org.jboss.invocation.Invocation.performCall(Invocation.java:345)

at org.jboss.ejb.StatelessSessionContainer$ContainerInterceptor.invoke(StatelessSessionContainer.java:214)

at org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.CachedConnectionInterceptor.invoke(CachedConnectionInterceptor.java:149)

at org.jboss.webservice.server.ServiceEndpointInterceptor.invoke(ServiceEndpointInterceptor.java:54)

at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.CallValidationInterceptor.invoke(CallValidationInterceptor.java:48)

at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.AbstractTxInterceptor.invokeNext(AbstractTxInterceptor.java:106)

at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.AbstractTxInterceptorBMT.invokeNext(AbstractTxInterceptorBMT.java:158)

at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.TxInterceptorBMT.invoke(TxInterceptorBMT.java:62)

at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.StatelessSessionInstanceInterceptor.invoke(StatelessSessionInstanceInterceptor.java:154)

at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.SecurityInterceptor.invoke(SecurityInterceptor.java:153)

at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.LogInterceptor.invoke(LogInterceptor.java:192)

at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.ProxyFactoryFinderInterceptor.invoke(ProxyFactoryFinderInterceptor.java:122)

at org.jboss.ejb.SessionContainer.internalInvoke(SessionContainer.java:624)

at org.jboss.ejb.Container.invoke(Container.java:873)

at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.local.BaseLocalProxyFactory.invoke(BaseLocalProxyFactory.java:415)

at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.local.StatelessSessionProxy.invoke(StatelessSessionProxy.java:88)

at $Proxy200.asyncExecuteActionCommand(Unknown Source)

at com.adobe.workflow.engine.ProcessCommandControllerBean.doOnMessage(ProcessCommandControllerBean.java:127)

at com.adobe.workflow.engine.ProcessCommandControllerBean.onMessage(ProcessCommandControllerBean.java:94)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)

at org.jboss.invocation.Invocation.performCall(Invocation.java:345)

at org.jboss.ejb.MessageDrivenContainer$ContainerInterceptor.invoke(MessageDrivenContainer.java:475)

at org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.CachedConnectionInterceptor.invoke(CachedConnectionInterceptor.java:149)

at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.MessageDrivenInstanceInterceptor.invoke(MessageDrivenInstanceInterceptor.java:101)

at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.AbstractTxInterceptor.invokeNext(AbstractTxInterceptor.java:106)

at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.TxInterceptorCMT.runWithTransactions(TxInterceptorCMT.java:335)

at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.TxInterceptorCMT.invoke(TxInterceptorCMT.java:166)

at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.RunAsSecurityInterceptor.invoke(RunAsSecurityInterceptor.java:94)

at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.LogInterceptor.invoke(LogInterceptor.java:192)

at org.jboss.ejb.MessageDrivenContainer.internalInvoke(MessageDrivenContainer.java:389)

at org.jboss.ejb.Container.invoke(Container.j
5 Replies

Former Community Member
can you send me your process mergeandfuse@gmail.com

will take a look and let you know ASAP

thanks

Level 10
Please post back the answer if you fix the issue. It's important to close the loop on the issue and not leave the post with an email sent out to someone with no resolution.

Jasmin

Former Community Member
As soon as I get a reply I will or if I figure out the problem I will reply. I don't have any update on it right now.

Thanks,

John

Level 9
Looking at the stack trace, it looks to me like you have modified the process definition, and done something "naughty" like removing one of the steps. When your existing process tries to continue, it's trying to perform a particular step, and that step is no longer there, so it throws an exception. If this guess is correct, then there is probably no way to fix it - just terminate the process, and start again.

Process modification "rules" for processes that already have active running instances are:

- Never remove any nodes or routes

- Changing properties or route-expressions are generally ok.

- Adding routes or nodes is generally ok.

Howard

http://www.avoka.com

Level 2

ya thanks howard, bcos at first i couldnt find what might be the problem but afterwards i understood this is bcos i have changed the services in the workflow.

Balaji.