Expand my Community achievements bar.

GeneratePDFService : An unexpected exception while resolving a new connection to an Adobe Service.

Former Community Member
Hi,

I'm using LC ES on Windows XP, turnkey installation.

I've created a workbench process that suppose to convert word document to pdf using GeneratePDFService. When I invoke the process it fails with the next error:

2008-04-28 09:30:32,781 ERROR [org.jboss.ejb.plugins.LogInterceptor] RuntimeException in method: public abstract com.adobe.native2pdf.bmc.ResultStruct com.adobe.pdfg.bmc.invoker.NativeToPDFInvokerLocal.convertPDFMToPdf(java.lang.String,java.lang.String,java.lang.String,int,byte[],java.lang.String,byte[],com.adobe.native2pdf.bmc.AppMonData,boolean):

java.lang.reflect.UndeclaredThrowableException: An unexpected exception while resolving a new connection to an Adobe Service.

Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)

at com.adobe.util.ConnectionFactoryReflectionWrapper.getConnection(Utilities.java:953)

Also I get the Windows error message :PDFGenerator Process Launcher has encountered a problem and needs to close.

Any Ideas ?

Thanks!
0 Replies