7 Replies Latest reply on Dec 31, 2008 3:23 PM by (dnickull@adobe.com)

Cannot find error

Hi

I just created a test process and i am trying to send a form to one specific folder everything seems to work fine when i run the process it processes and form is being send somewhere but i cannot get the form in that folder i checked all the settings in process and everything looks good. Any suggestion??

I have an archive document event in my process where i specified the path for my file to be saved
        • 1. Re: Cannot find error
          Level 1
          Ok now when i check the warning window in workbench below my pdf form , following message is listed " Target version doesnot support the Preserve scripting changes to form when saved option"

is this something i need to lookonto to get the form properly routed. everything works when i loginto workspace the process is completed but where does form goes??
          • 2. Re: Cannot find error
            Jasmin Charbonneau Level 4
            How are you storing the form?

I'm not sure what you mean by archive document event.

Jasmin
            • 3. Re: Cannot find error
              Level 1
              Thanks for ur reply Jasmin

I am storing the form in an xfa variable.
              following is my process

there is one form

get submitterid(SQL query)--> generate pdfa-->Archive document

sorry by archive document as event i meant
              it is a service .do u htink i should use generate pdfoutput from service under output1.0

waiting for your reply
              • 4. Re: Cannot find error
                Level 1
                Hi Jasmin

Please read my prev post as well. Now when i checked the log for stalled operations i get the following error

at EDU.oswego.cs.dl.util.concurrent.PooledExecutor$Worker.run(PooledExecutor.java:748)
                at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
                Caused by: ALC-FUT-001-001: Unable to overwrite file c:/temp/test2.pdf.
                at com.adobe.livecycle.fileutils.FileUtilsService.writeDocument(FileUtilsService.java:109)
                at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
                at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
                at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
                at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
                at com.adobe.idp.dsc.component.impl.DefaultPOJOInvokerImpl.invoke(DefaultPOJOInvokerImpl.jav a:181)
                ... 86 more
                • 5. Re: Cannot find error
                  Jasmin Charbonneau Level 4
                  Just make sure to check the "Overwrite" checkbox from your document archive operation.

Jasmin
                  • 6. Re: Cannot find error
                    Level 1
                    Hi Jasmin

I checked the overwrite option and i am still getting the same error in my stalled operation log

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
                    Caused by: ALC-FUT-001-001: Unable to overwrite file c:/temp/test2.pdf.
                    at com.adobe.livecycle.fileutils.FileUtilsService.writeDocument(FileUtilsService.java:109)
                    • 7. Re: Cannot find error
                      Do you have permissions?