This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
It depends which event you use. If you use somethign like Form Ready, then the code will run every time you open the form so you'll see the row.
If the row gets visible only on the click event, then you'll need to click again before you can see the row.
Thanks for your Reply. I got your Point. But not clearly.
So you meant to say, that Row will be hidden, Even after we save that PDF with the Row Visibled State?
Let me make my question more explained,
1) Create a Dynamic PDF using LiveCycle Designer with one Row Hidden and with one CheckBox having a Click event which makes that Row Visible.
2) Apply the Reader Extensions, so that User can save that PDF.
3) User get that PDF and opens
4) Initially, the Row is Hidden and CheckBox is UnChecked
5) User selects that CheckBox, which makes that Row visible.
4) Now the state of that PDF is, CheckBox is selected and the Row is Visible. User Saves that PDF.
5) User Opens that saved PDF and sees what?
a) CheckBox will be selected and Row will be Hidden
b) CheckBox will be Selected and Row will be visible
c) CheckBox will not be Selected and Row will be Hidden
[Note: That PDF has Reader Extension applied]
I think I have put my Question very clear. Can you please clear my doubt?
thanks in Advance
Sorry, I guess I didn't fully understood your question.
The changes will be maintain when you save the form. In your case option 5b would be the expected behavior.