This content has been marked as final. Show 5 replies
looks like the variable mapping in the output of the read resource content is not of the correct type,can you please make sure it is of type document?
The output parameter is definately of type document. Here's the error as reported in the log file:
2007-12-25 15:44:01,734 ERROR [org.jboss.ejb.plugins.LogInterceptor] RuntimeException in method: public abstract java.lang.Object com.adobe.idp.dsc.transaction.impl.ejb.adapter.EjbTransactionCMTAdapterLocal.doRequiresNe w(com.adobe.idp.dsc.transaction.TransactionDefinition,com.adobe.idp.dsc.transaction.Transa ctionCallback) throws com.adobe.idp.dsc.DSCException:
ALC-DSC-119-000: com.adobe.idp.dsc.util.InvalidCoercionException: Cannot coerce object: com.adobe.idp.taskmanager.form.impl.xfa.XFARepositoryFormInstance@1f8ca10 of type: com.adobe.idp.taskmanager.form.impl.xfa.XFARepositoryFormInstance to type: class java.lang.Boolean
can you send me the process xml to firstname.lastname@example.org
I will take a look and let you know asap
"WorkflowUser" was finally able to help me resolve the problem with creating a PDF document that can be saved to file or mailed to somebody - here's how he told be to configure things to get this working:
1. I created a process variable called XMLData of type xml.
2. I created a process variable called XMLDataDoc of type document.
3. I created a process variable called RenderedForm of type document.
4. I added a SetValue service step in which the following mappings were created:
- /process_data/XMLData is set to /process_data/REPForm/object/data/xdp
- /process_data/@XMLDataDoc is set to /process_data/XMLData
5. I added a renderPDFForm step using the FormsService. In this the following input and output parameters were configured:
- "Form to Render" was set to a literal value referencing the form template - i.e. BDI_DEV/forms/BDI REP Form.pdf
- "Form Data" was set to the XMLDataDoc variable.
- The "Content Root URI" field under "URL Options" was set to "repository:/
- The "Rendered Form" output section was set to reference the variable "RenderedForm".
This then allowed me to email the document using the RenderedForm variable.
I really do the same. But always get "ContentRootURI not specified" error. Could you help?