2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 1, 2009 3:10 AM by Marwasultan

Error while using LiveCycle java APIs with Http servlets:"Remote EJBObject lookup failed for ejb/Inv

Marwasultan
      Hi all,

When i try to run more than one servelt of the Quick Start samples that using Livecycle Java APIs and i get an error of "Remote EJBObject lookup failed for ejb/Invocation provider" from any servelt i run.
      I try some Quick samples which is not servelts (java class) and it works fine, which makes me sure that my connection properties is true.

Environment:
      The LiveCycle is based on "Websphere v6.1", and i use "Eclipse Platform
      Version: 3.4.1".

i install "tomcat 5.5.17" to test the servelts in developing time through Eclipse.(only for test in developing time not for deploy on )

The Jars i added in the classpath:
      adobe-forms-client.jar
      adobe-livecycle-client.jar
      adobe-usermanager-client.jar
      adobe-utilities.jar
      ejb.jar
      j2ee.jar
      ecutlis.jar
      com.ibm.ws.admin.client_6.1.0.jar
      com.ibm.ws.webservices.thinclient_6.1.0.jar
      server.jar
      utlis.jar
      wsexception.jar

My code is :
      Properties ConnectionProps = new Properties();
      ConnectionProps.setProperty(ServiceClientFactoryProperties.DSC_DEFAULT_EJB_ENDPOINT, "iiop://localhost:2809");
      ConnectionProps.setProperty ServiceClientFactoryProperties.DSC_TRANSPORT_PROTOCOL,ServiceClientFactoryProperties.DSC_ EJB_PROTOCOL);
      ConnectionProps.setProperty(ServiceClientFactoryProperties.DSC_SERVER_TYPE,ServiceClientFa ctoryProperties.DSC_WEBSPHERE_SERVER_TYPE);
      ConnectionProps.setProperty(ServiceClientFactoryProperties.DSC_CREDENTIAL_USERNAME, "Administrator");
      ConnectionProps.setProperty(ServiceClientFactoryProperties.DSC_CREDENTIAL_PASSWORD, "password");
      ConnectionProps.setProperty("java.naming.factory.initial", "com.ibm.ws.naming.util.WsnInitCtxFactory");

//Create a ServiceClientFactory object
      ServiceClientFactory myFactory = ServiceClientFactory.createInstance(ConnectionProps);

//Create a FormsServiceClient object
      FormsServiceClient formsClient = new FormsServiceClient(myFactory);

//Get Form data to pass to the processFormSubmission method
      Document formData = new Document(req.getInputStream());

//Set run-time options
      RenderOptionsSpec processSpec = new RenderOptionsSpec();
      processSpec.setLocale("en_US");

//Invoke the processFormSubmission method
      FormsResult formOut = formsClient.processFormSubmission(formData,"CONTENT_TYPE=application/pdf&CONTENT_TYPE=app lication/vnd.adobe.xdp+xml&CONTENT_TYPE=text/xml", "",processSpec);

List fileAttachments = formOut.getAttachments();
      Iterator iter = fileAttachments.iterator();
      int i = 0 ;
      while (iter.hasNext()) {
      Document file = (Document)iter.next();
      file.copyToFile(new File("C:\\Adobe\\tempFile"+i+".jp i++;
      }
      short processState = formOut.getAction();
      ...... (To the end of the sample)

My Error was:

com.adobe.livecycle.formsservice.exception.ProcessFormSubmissionException: ALC-DSC-031-000: com.adobe.idp.dsc.net.DSCNamingException: Remote EJBObject lookup failed for ejb/Invocation provider
      at com.adobe.livecycle.formsservice.client.FormsServiceClient.processFormSubmission(FormsSer viceClient.java:416)
      at HandleData.doPost(HandleData.java:62)
      at HandleData.doGet(HandleData.java:31)
      at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:689)
      at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802)
      at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.j ava:252)
      at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
      at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:213)
      at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:178)
      at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:126)
      at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:105)
      at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:107)
      at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:148)
      a