4 Replies Latest reply on Sep 10, 2008 5:50 AM by (Deepak.Kumar)

Follow-up Letter Building Sample error in Guide builder

Level 1
      I was trying CM Letter Building Tutorial following the videos uploaded at<br />http://blogs.adobe.com/livecycle/2008/09/cm_letter_building_tutorial.html.<br />In the last step "Building and running the Letter Filling Experience" when I try to preview the form filling experience through Guide Builder Preview, I get following errors:<br />   ..\Application Data\Adobe\Designer\plugins\GuideBuilder\fcFollowUp.xdp.1\tmpPreview.mxml(1273): Error: Could not resolve <cc:CmXfaRichTextEditor> to a component implementation.                                                <cc:CmXfaRichTextEditor xmlns:cc="cm.*" height="100%" width="300"/><br /><br />  ..\Application Data\Adobe\Designer\plugins\GuideBuilder\fcFollowUp.xdp.1\tmpPreview.mxml(1267): Error: Could not resolve <cc:CmOptionalParagraph> to a component implementation.                                                <cc:CmOptionalParagraph xmlns:cc="cm.*"/><br /><br />I also saw the pop up error saying could not find class "cm.CmOptionalParagraph", sometimes while editing.<br /><br />I'm using the latest version of Correspondence Management available at adobe site with LSES update1. (All the SWC files are also there and added in the guide builder). Any idea what can cause this?