2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 13, 2008 12:12 AM by Newsgroup_User

How can I make a link in a AccordionTab?

Bas-TUe
      Hi,
      This is my website: www.student.tue.nl/V/b.a.t.moor

As you can see the basis for my website is a Spry Accordion. The words with a large font-size are the first navigationlevel. The smaller words in the Tabs are the secondaire navigationlevel. Now I want to make it this way that when you click on a single word (for example: first ideas), you will enter a new page. So it has to link to another document (i.e. firstideas.html)

Is this possible? If so, how can I make this?
        • 1. Re: How can I make a link in a AccordionTab?
          malcster2 Level 1
          just wrap the word in <a href = "target page">link</a>
          • 2. Re: How can I make a link in a AccordionTab?
            Level 7
            Problem is that its a tab menu. The very nature of the javascript that
            drives it is to open that tab anywhere where the mouse clicks along its
            length. As the links are also in the tab it just ignores these and opens
            the tab.

Can you not move the links to within the sub-section of the tab, that's
            how things usually work with a tabbed menu.

I'm sure its not impossible to achieve what you want but it might be
            beyond your capabilities. It certainly looks as though you would need to
            alter the code substantially and maybe re-write the javascript to make
            it conform.

Bas-TUe wrote:
            > Hi,
            > This is my website: http://www.student.tue.nl/V/b.a.t.moor
            >
            > As you can see the basis for my website is a Spry Accordion. The words with a
            > large font-size are the first navigationlevel. The smaller words in the Tabs
            > are the secondaire navigationlevel. Now I want to make it this way that when
            > you click on a single word (for example: first ideas), you will enter a new
            > page. So it has to link to another document (i.e. firstideas.html)
            >
            > Is this possible? If so, how can I make this?
            >