1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 13, 2008 7:00 AM by Newsgroup_User

ViewStack not working on server

cdub Level 1
      I'm having a ViewStack problem I don't quite understand. My ViewStack is working perfectly... until I put it on the server, then it doesn't change layers and I get a 'SecurityError: Error #2122: Security sandbox violation: BitmapData.draw:' error.

This started when I added video to the first layer in the stack via the VideoDisplay. I mean, literally, if I comment out the VideoDisplay the ViewStack works just fine but when it's back in I get the error again. Huh? Why would the VideoDisplay cause the ViewStack not to work and the error message?

Again, this only happens when it's on the server. It always works just fine locally.
        • 1. Re: ViewStack not working on server
          Level 7

"cdub" <webforumsuser@macromedia.com> wrote in message
          news:gfgp40$7e9$1@forums.macromedia.com...
          > I'm having a ViewStack problem I don't quite understand. My ViewStack is
          > working perfectly... until I put it on the server, then it doesn't change
          > layers and I get a 'SecurityError: Error #2122: Security sandbox
          > violation:
          > BitmapData.draw:' error.
          >
          > This started when I added video to the first layer in the stack via the
          > VideoDisplay. I mean, literally, if I comment out the VideoDisplay the
          > ViewStack works just fine but when it's back in I get the error again.
          > Huh?
          > Why would the VideoDisplay cause the ViewStack not to work and the error
          > message?
          >
          > Again, this only happens when it's on the server. It always works just
          > fine
          > locally.

Maybe it's displaying video that "lives" on a server that doesn't have the
          crossdomain policy file set up to allow your content to access it?