I've attached a small function that uses an XML file via to
create buttons. The XML file has information for the name of the
button, it's vertical position and what state the application
should go to upon clicking the button. I can get the application to
do everything but change states when I click the button. I've tried
several different ideas with no success (I've also tried hard
coding the state just to make sure there wasn't an issue with the
data from the XML file).
Thanks for the suggestion but it still won't work. It seems
like the function isn't being called when the button is clicked. I
pasted updated code based upon you suggestion (you'll also be able
to see other things I've tried - commented out).
I figured out what was wrong... there were two problems and
one caused the other. The first problem is that I'm retarded. Which
is why I didn't notice that the view states are case sensitive and
my XML and hard coded values were in a different case than the