1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 13, 2008 4:40 AM by Captiv8r

Publishing

Jynxkittie
      I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction because I am getting really frustrated. I am trying to publsih a project that I did but when I publish it as a .exe file I get no menu buttons anywhere for the user to advance to the next slide if the want to skip one.. I can get it if I resize and then publish but then the picture becomes blurry. I would rather not resize it if I don't have to and I don't understand why this is the case. Bottom line is, can anyone tell me how to publish as a .exe file without having to resize but while being able to get the menu bar for users?
        • 1. Re: Publishing
          Captiv8r Adobe Community Professional & MVP
          Welcome to our community, Jynxkittie

One thing you may wish to try is to click Project > Skin... > Borders tab and DE-select the option called "Show Borders". This should have the net effect of reducing the vertical size of your project without sacrificing quality. The possibly unwanted side effect of this will be that the playback controls will shift upwards and occupy part of the space for your movie. This may cover actions you didn't intend to cover. Then again, you may be fine with it. Only trying and seeing the result will tell the tale.

Cheers... Rick