1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 29, 2008 4:57 PM by fxBR

Remoting: Sending Custom Objets to Java

fxBR
      Hello ...
      I'm using Flex 3.01 - BlazedDS

I have some working methods implemented on the server that I retrieve custom objects and array of custom objects ... everything is working perfectly ...
      I also have a method that I pass a Flex custom object (mapped to a Java Object) to retrieve another Java Object (mapped to a Flex object) working perfectly ...

But I have this method that I send as an argument one of my custom Objects to retrieve another Custom Object ... and when I invoke this method the "busy" cursor stays like forever and the application slows down ...

I checked the log on the server and I don't see the method getting called and no error ...

Trying to debug ... I saw in the AbstractOperation object the error "1023 Stack Overflow" getting caught, but when I run it normally I don't see any error ...

This object that I send as an argument is like a custom class to hold any of my objects for different operations on the server, and the first method that works, the object I send as and argument is simpler ...

This second object is like a container that holds an array of another object container that holds any kind of my objects ...

I thought maybe there is a limit for mapping ... I don't know ... but I don't see any information reaching the server ...

If anyone could help me, I'd appreciate it ...

Thanks,