• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Font issues

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2009 Mar 26, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying out Presenter with Powerpoint 2007 and I'm really impressed with the product but for the fact that the fonts (arial) and letter spacing come out so-so when published. Spaces between letters or words sometimes disappear and make it look unprofessional. Is there anything I can do (or a font that does not have these issues) to ensure that the published presenter presentation looks as good as the powerpoint one?
TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2009 Mar 27, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Had the same problem. If you uses danish chars like 'æ' 'ø' and 'å' the letter spacing is completly wrong. The solution is to save your PowerPoint in the old ppt format before you export using Presenter. Then the font kerning will be ok.

There still seems to be some bugs when you use the new pptx Powerpoint format, i sure hope Adobe is working on some fixes for that.

Cheers

Ole

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources