Can't figure a single reason why this is doing what it's
doing. Everything works fine before I create the projector.....but
once I launch it and test, all my Flash movies are just white
frames of the same size as the movies are supposed to be. No sound
or anything. Does the same thing on the Mac or PC side. I've tried
checking and unchecking DTS, etc. but I can't figure this one out.
My project is due TODAY....first time I've had this problem
I thought about that (actually made that mistake with the
Buddy API Xtra), but I just now got it to work....seems as though
it doesn't like talking to a shared drive space between my Windows
and Mac partitions, even though it'll play just fine within
Director while I'm working on the project. I copied everything
over, all the directories, etc. to my Windows side, created a test
projector from there, and voila!
Thanks for the suggestion; I used to make that Xtra mistake a