I'm trying to order pictures online to pick up at a local pharmacy,
1) it takes too long to upload the pictures
2) fatal error, it said to close down adobe
3) can't save into "my pictures to be able to order from somebody else.
1) The speed of uploading is dependent on your internet connection. No matter how you upload, it's gonna take time.
2) Can you provide more details about how to get the Fatal Error? What were you doing at the time?
3) Your pictures are already in My Pictures (or somewhere else on your hard drive.
Right click on any Photo in Starter Edition.
Select "Show Properties" from the menu.
In the bottom of the Properties window, the location of the photo on your hard drive is shown.
Click on the little folder with an arrow to open that folder.
What is the size of the images you are trying to upload?
Is there any additional software you needed to work with Adobe PSA-SE to
upload to the pharmacy? Does it have errors in any other circumstances?
Where are you trying to get the pictures from? Normally the default is
"My Pictures" as you likely know... but I'm not sure I fully understand
this last point.