4 Replies Latest reply on Jan 21, 2009 8:47 AM by (Donna_Hardstaff)

Adobe Photoshop Album Starter Edition 3.2 with AOL desktop (AOL 10)

I have fully patched XP SP2
      AOL 10 as default email client
      Adobe Photoshop Album Starter Edition 3.2, registered and unlocked.
      When setting pref for email client within Adobe PSE, AOL is not listed as an email option. I have reinstalled Adobe Photoshop Album Starter Edition 3.2, and unlocked, reinstalled AOL 10 (desktop) and reset it as the default email client. The default is working, as mailto: links in browsers open up AOL Desktop, and the email app listed at the top of the <START> button is AOL. How can I set it as an email client in Adobe Photoshop Album Starter Edition 3.2? Is there some registry hack? Interference with another app?
        • 1. Re: Adobe Photoshop Album Starter Edition 3.2 with AOL desktop (AOL 10)
          WHEN YOU GET HELP WITH THIS PROBLEM. WOULD YOU PLEASE FORWARD IT TO ME AT IanMankin@aol.com. I'VE GOT THE SAME PROBLEM
          • 2. Re: Adobe Photoshop Album Starter Edition 3.2 with AOL desktop (AOL 10)
            Level 1
            Hey John,

You can set AOL as default client through the Edit>Prefernces>Email dialog box.In the "Send Email using" dropdown, select Other(save to disk),click Browse and specify the folder and click OK.

Cheers,
            Chhaya
            • 3. Re: Adobe Photoshop Album Starter Edition 3.2 with AOL desktop (AOL 10)
              Support User to User Forums Adobe Product Forums Adobe Photoshop Photoshop Album Starter Edition

You have guest access to browse. To post a message or add a topic, you must login or register.

read subscriptions | message center | forum search | knowledgebase search | help | preferences logout

Adobe Forums Adobe Product Forums Adobe Photoshop Photoshop Album Starter Edition
              Re 3.2 Photoshop. After I had some repair done to my computer, the photos in my album have the restricted little red square at the bottom of each photo. When I try to open the photo to fix or print a message box comes on that nothing can be done because of overide problem. In fact it closes the photoshop immediately because of this error. Is there anything I can do? - if I search the Browse button I get absolutely no connection or a march. This is most frustrating. I tried calling tech assistance, they could not help me infact hung up on me. What sort of helpfull assistance is that? Should there be any helpfull suggestions, other than uninstalling (Have done that) and reinstalling (done that) nothing seems to work. I cannot even copy those photos to a disk, the photoshop closes down immediately. Help. Donna
              • 4. Re: Adobe Photoshop Album Starter Edition 3.2 with AOL desktop (AOL 10)
                Level 1
                Support User to User Forums Adobe Product Forums Adobe Photoshop Photoshop Album Starter Edition

You have guest access to browse. To post a message or add a topic, you must login or register.

read subscriptions | message center | forum search | knowledgebase search | help | preferences logout

Adobe Forums Adobe Product Forums Adobe Photoshop Photoshop Album Starter Edition
                Re 3.2 Photoshop. After I had some repair done to my computer, the photos in my album have the restricted little red square at the bottom of each photo. When I try to open the photo to fix or print a message box comes on that nothing can be done because of overide problem. In fact it closes the photoshop immediately because of this error. Is there anything I can do? - if I search the Browse button I get absolutely no connection or a march. This is most frustrating. I tried calling tech assistance, they could not help me infact hung up on me. What sort of helpfull assistance is that? Should there be any helpfull suggestions, other than uninstalling (Have done that) and reinstalling (done that) nothing seems to work. I cannot even copy those photos to a disk, the photoshop closes down immediately. Help. Donna