6 Replies Latest reply on Jul 13, 2008 5:56 PM by (Jim_Jütte)

My pictures

I am trying to download my pictures to e-bay but can not find my pictures...on internet??? I need to transfer some of them to my MGI workshop and then download to my different websites...HELP!! Marja
        • 1. Re: My pictures
          Level 1
          Hi Marja,

I just need to clarify a few things. First, when you move your images
          from your computer to a website, it is called UPloading. When you bring
          them from a website to your computer, that is called DOWNloading.

Now, let's see if I understand this...

You need to upload images to Ebay, your workshop and to different
          websites. Is that correct?

Please confirm.

Cheers
          • 2. Re: My pictures
            Level 1
            THANK YOU,I AM NOT FROM THIS COUNTRY SO MY LANGUAGE GETS' A LITTLE BACKWARDS NOW AND THEN...ANYWAYS,I FIGURED OUT HOW TO DO IT!!
            WHAT I DO NOT LIKE ABOUT THIS PROGRAM IS THAT EVERY TIME I WANT TO DOWNLOAD MY PICS' FROM MY CAMERA THE ADOBE COMES UP AUTOMATICALLY ALTHOUGH I SOMETIMES WANT TO USE MY OTHER PROGRAMS...!!
            • 3. Re: My pictures
              Level 1
              Hi Marja,

No problems with the language. However you should be aware that I do NOT
              work for Adobe. I am an end-user like yourself.

If you want to stop it from loading, please follow the directions below:

Click Start, Run
              Type msconfig
              Click OK
              Click the Startup Tab and look for apdproxy, uncheck it
              Make sure that you have unchecked all. I noticed recently in mine it had
              two iterations.

That should be all you need to do.

Cheers
              • 4. Re: My pictures
                Can someone help?
                When I hookup my iphone to my dell computer. It ask me if I want to use adobe photoshop album 3.0 as my picture saver. And I click yes. My is that I downloaded the pictures and I never said to delete the pictures from the iphone. And now I have lots and lots of doubles. Can someone tell me how to delete all the doubles wothout delete the main pics and without going thu every picture and folder?

Thanks aaaalot
                • 5. Re: My pictures
                  Yes, Please someone tell us all how to get rid of ALL THE DUPLICATES.
                  THERE MUST BE A WAY.i HAVE PROBABLY 3 SETS OF 3000 PICTURES.
                  PLEASE HELP.
                  • 6. Re: My pictures
                    Level 1
                    Can either of you verify that these are true duplicates? or are you
                    seeing duplicate thumbnails for the same pictures?

Cheers