8 Replies Latest reply on Oct 13, 2008 7:16 AM by (Jim_Jütte)

Unlock code not working

Somehow Photoshop Album was loaded onto a my husband's old computer. He doesn't remember if it came with the machine or if he downloaded the software.

I've copied the directory to my computer and we've trashed the old computer.

I've run out of "trial" time with the software so I've clicked on the "already have a code" button after entering the code sent to me when I hit the Register button. Every time I do this the software looks like it's open for a second or two and then just closes down.

I've used this software for a couple years and love it. I hate to loose out. PLEASE HELP!
        • 1. Re: Unlock code not working
          When I try to go into the software its said that the trial time has ran out and I need to register and that I would be sent a unlock code I call and was given a code but when I tryed to used it, the code will not work. So I need to know what can I do to unlock this so that I can get to my photo? The Software that I have is Adobe PhotoShop Album Stater Edition 3.2. Help my email address is pinkett849@verizon.net
          • 2. Re: Unlock code not working
            I have had the same thing happen. I called support and they dont know. I have thousands of photos that I cant get to, any ideas?
            • 3. Re: Unlock code not working
              Level 1
              I just downloaded another free copy of the software. I had to do a search on the website to find it. Good luck!

To get an unlock code I clicked the REGISTER button and they sent me a code. I copied and pasted it into the screen.
              • 4. Re: Unlock code not working
                THE UNLOCK CODE PROVIDED BY ADOBE FOR THE STARTER EDITION IS NOT WORKING. I ALSO ORDERED AN ADVANCED VERSION WHICH WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE UNTIL SEPTEMBER 29. COULD SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO GET THE STARTER VERSION TO ACCEPT THE UNLOCK CODE THEY SENT.
                • 5. Re: Unlock code not working
                  Level 1
                  I downloaded the same version that I was having the problems with without deleting the old one and while downloading it stated that there was an error with the version I already had. It asked me if I wanted to repair the old and I clicked "yes". Once repaired it gave me the same unlock code and it worked fine. Try this and let us know if it work. Just remember to download the same version you already have and it might just work.
                  • 6. Re: Unlock code not working
                    Level 1
                    Hi John,

Check to see if there is a space at the end of the code. It might simply
                    be a typo. Otherwise, I would try downloading the application again and
                    obtaining another number. You MIGHT have to uninstall and reinstall, but
                    nothing will happen to your images if this is the case.

Cheers
                    • 7. Re: Unlock code not working
                      I have Adobe Photoshop Album 2.0 Starter Edition. When I try to go into the software it says that the trial is over and I need to register and that I would be sent a registration code to unlock the software. I was given a code, but when I try to use the code, it will not work. The code is probably wrong. Please, can you send me the code to unlock Adobe Photoshop Album 2.0 Starter Edition so that I can get to my photo. Help, my email is koskinenseppo@gmail.com
                      • 8. Re: Unlock code not working
                        Level 1
                        You might try uninstalling the current version, redownloading the
                        software and getting a new code.

Cheers