11 Replies Latest reply on Oct 20, 2008 6:57 AM by (Jim_Jütte)

Unconnected photos

I have photos in Adobe photoshop that somehow did not download to My Pictures. When I try to retrieve these it comes up as missing file and I am unable to connect them or do anything because they do not exist anywhere on my computer. How do I move them to My Pictures so that I can keep them and send them by email?
        • 1. Re: Unconnected photos
          Hi,

I have the same problem as Sue Nixon with unconnected/missing files in my pictures folder so Adobe Photoshop Album Starter is holding my pictures Hostage and I am unable to retrieve/use/burn to DVD or CD/email them etc.

HELP I DO NOT WANT TO LOSE THEM!

Does anyone have a solutions to my problem?

Regards,
          Deparate in KS.
          Donna Lira
          • 2. Re: Unconnected photos
            Level 1
            Hi to whom left me the message to my post on UNCONNECTED PHOTOS,

I am new to the community forum and do not know where to locate your message , please advise procedure to view this message left.

Regards,
            Deparate in Ks
            Donna Lira
            • 3. Re: Unconnected photos
              Level 1
              Hi Donna
              I am also new to this forum. Have you had any response to our dilemma?
              I presume any responses will appear near our questions. Hopefully!
              regards
              Sue Nixon
              • 4. Re: Unconnected photos
                Level 1
                Try running the "get photos" again to search the hard drive.

Cheers
                • 5. Re: Unconnected photos
                  Level 1
                  Thanks Jim for your suggested but I have lost them ALL waiting for someone to suggest something. You see I was upgrading my computer from XP to Vista and needed to find out at the time.

BTW, I tried that and it was still looking for a folder with those photos in it and there was none.

Luckily for me, my friend in Australia informed me that he has those same pictures so all is not LOST!

Thanks again for your reply.

Regards,
                  Donna Lira
                  • 6. Re: Unconnected photos
                    Level 1
                    Sorry to hear that Donna. Unfortunately I've been offline for a few
                    weeks, thus the delay in my getting back to you.

Cheers
                    • 7. Re: Unconnected photos
                      I received an e mail with 2No. photo images (jpeg)attached.
                      When I open the images in Adobe Photoshop Album Starter Edition 3.2 everything is ok but on when I click on next photo there are about 100 unconnected images. I cannot find them on my PC. I have done all the searches but no luck. Is it possible that they are in a temporary internet folder?. I do not know where the images have come from. Could the images be hidden in the e mail somewhere.? Any help will be appreciated.
                      Thanks Mick Clark
                      • 8. Re: Unconnected photos
                        Level 1
                        Unconnected photos

Sorry Mick, I have tried everything but photos were NOT found anywhere on my hard drive, folders, etc, etc.

IF you say my poste you will see that someone else had replied to me and I told them it was to late that I wanted to retrive them before I upgraded to Vista.

Luckily my dear friend in Australia has these photoes so NOT a total lose..

GOOD LUCK!

Regards,
                        Donna
                        • 9. Re: Unconnected photos
                          Level 1
                          NO MORE REPLIES TO MY POST PLEASE!!!!!

Regards,
                          Donna Lira
                          • 10. Re: Unconnected photos
                            Level 1
                            Hi Donna,

Most people are actually not replying to you. They are simply hijacking
                            your thread to get their own answers. I've given up telling people here
                            not to do that because most people here are new to forums as well as the
                            software and just don't get it.

In any case, you can always change your preferences so that you do not
                            keep receiving messages if this is a problem.

Cheers
                            • 11. Re: Unconnected photos
                              Level 1
                              Mick,

I'm not sure I'm following here. Have you downloaded the images from
                              your email? It sounds like you did and then somehow deleted them from
                              your hard drive.

Cheers