1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 16, 2005 12:41 AM by (Vibha_Malhotra)

Photo Downloader and Kodak Easy Share Gallery - PASE3

Question 1. For some reason Adobe Photo Downloader has decided to place itself into my systray. I can disable it. I can not remove it. I do not seem to be able to find any option or preference to disallow it from launching. While I have a digitral camera, I use the download from the maker. I like it quite a bit. I am less pleased when my systray gets filled with things I don't want. Any guidance?

Question 2. When I want to share an image online, a new screen invites me to use Kodak's Easy Share Gallery. I use Kodak ESG, so why do I need PASE 3?
      When I tried to e-mail an image, I thought it would launch my e-mail composition window with the attachment in place. It only gives me the path where I can find the image. It appears that I still have to open the e-mail program, and create the attachment link. I must be doing something wrong, Adobe usually does not make me walk around the block to complete a task.
      Guidance?

Thanks
      k
        • 1. Re: Photo Downloader and Kodak Easy Share Gallery - PASE3
          Level 1
          "When I tried to e-mail an image, I thought it would launch my e-mail composition window with the attachment in place. It only gives me the path where I can find the image. It appears that I still have to open the e-mail program, and create the attachment link"

To solve this, try the following:
          - Select Preferences option from Edit Menu
          - Select Email in the left pane in Preferences Window
          If my assumption is correct, the option "Other (Save to Disk)" will be selected in the "Send Email Using" list.
          - Select your email client from the "Send Email Using" drop down list.
          - Click OK and restart the application
          Let us know how it goes.