4 Replies Latest reply on Sep 4, 2008 11:44 AM by (blloyd62)

Audio clips?

How do you email movie clip/audio? I clicked on the MVI and then share, email, individual attachment, and then ok. Then it started to send, but was taking a long time, so after about five minutes, I cancelled.

Thanks for any help.
        • 1. Re: Audio clips?
          Level 1
          Any advice at all?
          • 2. Re: Audio clips?
            Level 1
            Hi Marie,

Photoshop Album Starter Edition sends the composed mail (individual attachment or PDF slideshow) to your Email client. You can set email client under Edit -> Preferences --> Email.

Now if size of the attachment is too larger i.e. large video or audio file, then your email client might take longer time in sending email.

I suggest your to check the attachment size and see if large attachment are not a problem with email cilent or internet connection that you are using.
            • 3. Re: Audio clips?
              Level 1
              Thank you for your reply. The file I was trying to email was a short clip with audio (someone playing the piano). (The movie was about 90 seconds long.)

The size of it was approx. 15 MB and was taking forever to send... I have cable internet, and was sending it to someone who also has cable internet, but it's been in the process of 'sending' for about 30 minutes now, so I will just cancel it. There must be a better/quicker way of emailing it. I would have thought it'd only take a few seconds, since it's going from cable internet to someone that also has cable. Very frustrating. I'm guessing it's probably pretty obvious that I have lots to learn when it comes to computers. :)

Thanks again.