This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
Do you mean images that you receive from someone else via email? What email program do you use?
Sorry I sent the message b4 I completed the reply. I did receive the photos through my email from some1 else. I use Yahoo for my email.
As far as I understand, you have already downloaded photos from your mails and imported them into Starter Edition. Now you would like to export them to another folder and rename them according to your preference. Please let me know if I misunderstood.
There is no direct method of doing this with Starter Edition. However, you can use the following workaround:
1) Select all photos that you want to export
2) Select Rename from File menu and specify a Base Name
3) Click OK
4) Select Preferences from Edit Menu
5) Select E-mail from the list of options on the left side
6) Select "Other(save to disk)" option from the Send Email Using list
7) Select the folder where you want to save the images and Click OK
8 ) Select the photos that you want to export
9) Select Attach to Email option from File Menu
10) In Attach to Email window, Click Individual attachments from the Choose File Type Section
11) From the Size list, select Leave As IS option
12) Click OK
The files will be moved to the specified folder.
Hope this helps!