1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 30, 2005 12:43 PM by (Colin_Walls)

Photo Book

Stayed up all night preparing album for a reunion with Photoshop Album 2.0 that I spent a small fortune on. After I went to all the trouble and was trying to get book printed for $39.00 (reasonable) from MyPublisher (only choice with this Album 2.0) I was informed that this version of Album no longer supported the photo album. What the hell? Then there was a very misleading ad next to this message that said BUY photoshop elements and premiere for a mere $150 and your life will be peachy. So I did. Sure enough this didn't solve my problem as the new photoshop doesn't allow you to CREATE photobooks at all only album pages. What a bunch of crap. Then theres a little paragraph that says they'll send me an update to my 2.0 for FREE if I send my info. The packet will arrive in 4-6 weeks when I will send my disc back to the co. At that point they will send me the update so I can get my stinking photo album. This will take approximately 6-8 additional weeks - after the reunion I was making it for of course. DO NOT BUY ALBUM. Go straight to iphoto or other publisher. Adobe is dispicable and criminal so watchoback.
        • 1. Re: Photo Book
          Level 1
          > the new photoshop doesn't allow you to CREATE photobooks at all only album pages

Which "new photoshop"? PSE 3 certainly does this.

We do not need abusive language here, thank you.

Psoting on this forum is also pointless, as it supports the SE [free of charge] version.