4 Replies Latest reply on Feb 15, 2007 7:27 PM by (vangie_feldpausch)

SETTING PAPER SIZE

I HAVE BOUGHT 6X4 PAPER AND I SELECT 6X4 WHEN IN PRINT BUT WHEN I GO TO PAGE SET UP IT DOES NOT HAVE 6X4 ONLY ENVELOPE-LETTER-POSTCARD ETC. WHAT DO I SELECT IN ORDER TO HAVE THE PRINT FILL THE PAPER PLEASE?
      ROD
        • 1. Re: SETTING PAPER SIZE
          Level 1
          The selection of paper sizes that you see is that returned by the printer driver. Does your printer support this size paper? What printer do you have?

BTW, it would be helpful if you could not write in ALL CAPS. This is hard to read and, in forums, indicates shouting, which I know is not what you intend.
          • 2. Re: SETTING PAPER SIZE
            Level 1
            I have a Lexmark X1100 but i'm afraid i do not know if it supports 6x3I guess the only way I could find out would be to contact Lexmark ?Sorry about the upper case, many thanks for your assistance.
            Rod
            • 3. Re: SETTING PAPER SIZE
              Level 1
              You should be able to check what paper sizes it supports by looking at the printer preferences on the PSA print dialog [that you get when you click Continue].
              • 4. Re: SETTING PAPER SIZE
                I'm having trouble printing a full 8 1/2 x 11 photo after I have cropped the picture. It will cut the people out on both ends & leave a 1/2" border on sides & 1/4" border on top & bottom; or it will print everyone but leave 1/2" borders on sides w/ 1 1/2" border on top & bottom. This is a large family photo that I need to fit in an 8x10 frame. >I have Adobe Photoshop Album 2.0 Starter Edition.
                Any advice is appreciated.