4 Replies Latest reply on Jun 1, 2006 8:36 AM by (Colin_Walls)

original files

My Client is trying to send me her images from PASE via email.
      They are really compressed and I need the original full resollution files.
      Can you tell me, so I can tell her how to find the original files to email a couple at a time.
      And also to burn to CD
      cheers Rob
        • 1. Re: original files
          Level 1
          PSA SE does not have a means to send original image files by email, as that's not what most people want to do. However, you can simply drag images from the browser into a normal email [Outlook Express or whatever].

The latest update to PSA SE [available for free download] includes CD burning capabilities. File/Burn, I think.
          • 2. Re: original files
            Level 1
            When you send the images, you can choose 'Leave As Is' in the size and quality list in the email dialog. It will not resize your images.
            • 3. Re: original files
              I made the bad assumption that the adobe photo shop saved the photos so I deleted the files from what I thought was my old HP Photo and Imaging, but what I actually did was delete the files from my computer. So now when I attmept to do anything with the cataloged files on Adobe Photoshop Starter addition, it tells me it cannot find the file. So.......my question is how do I save those files back on my computer into files from Adobe Photoshop Starter Addition so I do not lose these 200 photos, and am able to actually do things with them..........HELP!
              • 4. Re: original files
                Level 1
                > my question is how do I save those files back on my computer into files from Adobe Photoshop Starter Addition so I do not lose these 200 photos

Well you can't, if you have deleted them. Have you looked in the Windows Recycle Bin?