8 Replies Latest reply on Jun 8, 2006 8:45 AM by BobGager

HELP!!!!!!!!!    Unable To Unblock Code For Registration of Photoshop Starter Editin 3.0

Hi Guys,
      I need HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had the Adobe Photoshop Starter Edition 3.0 as a free trial, for how long I don't know.

Last week it asked me to register to continue to be able to use it, which I did. It said it would send me an unblocking code, and I received it the next day. I opened the program and the registration screen came up, I clicked the button the enter the code, this is where it goes wrong.

When I enter the code, there is a button on the bottom of the window that says unblock now. This button never "comes to life so to say" I can't actually press it. I have tried everything I can think of and things I found here as well. It annoying me cos every single time I open the program the reistration window comes up and I can't actually access any of the tools on the Photoshop cos I can't get rid of registration.

I have had a baby a few months ago and all her photos are in this program and I am getting upset as I can't access the photos.

PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH THIS PROBLEM, I DON'T WANT TO LOOSE THE POTOS OF BABY

Thanking You In Advance,
      Mel