5 Replies Latest reply on Aug 6, 2006 5:32 PM by (deborah_loewenberg)

    How to edit/print photos marked with an icon displaying a broken rectagle?

      I have been trying to print pictures displaying a broken rectangle. When I open up the pictures, they will not become clear on the screen and consequently I can not edit them. They seem to be missing the base part of the picture that must be lost in my computer. Thanks for the help. Debby