4 Replies Latest reply on Sep 1, 2006 12:29 AM by smriti mehra

Send Pictures via email...

Hi-I tried to send one of mt photo groups..or tags...to a friend last night as a slideshow and copied myself so i could make sure they could see it. When i open it, i see the first picture but a pop up box keeps appearing and then asks to download adobe, which i have, then just is stuck on the first picture. How do I send pix so someone can view my whole collection? Also, how do i organize pictures w/in a tag so they are in an order that makes sense?
        • 1. Re: Send Pictures via email...
          Level 1
          Perhaps you can confirm the exact steps that you used to send the email. I don't quite follow what you're doing.

> how do i organize pictures w/in a tag so they are in an order that makes sense?

In short, you don't. Tags are for organizing your whole catalog of pictures. Selecting one or more tags filters the number of images shown and lets you home in on th eimage(s) you're looking for. Collections are the tool for organizing projects as they enable you to filter the whole catalog to just th epictures o finterest and you can change the order as it suits you.
          • 2. Re: Send Pictures via email...
            Level 1
            in your 'tags' there is an option to email as a slideshow. i'm in my tag and select email, then slideshow...but it only seems to be emailing one picture instead of the whole tag.
            • 3. Re: Send Pictures via email...
              Level 1
              Sue

I haven't a clue what you mean by " in your 'tags' there is an option to email as a slideshow" - please explain more carefully.
              • 4. Re: Send Pictures via email...
                smriti mehra Adobe Employee
                Hi Sue,

To order the pictures you will have to create a collection and assign it to the pictures.In a collection you can reorder the pictures the way you want.To send the pictures,first you click on the checkbox next to the collection/tag you have created.The pictures associated with that collection are shown.Now select these pictures and create a slideshow which can be shared by others.Hope this helps.

Thanks,
                Smriti