1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 11, 2006 8:08 AM by BobGager

Unable to cut and paste video clips

Hi,

My name is Mariana and I have Adobe Photshop Album Starter Edition 3.0, which came with my Nokia N80.

I'm working on a school video, but I have the following problem: I have a lot of clips taken with my N80, which I have succesfully cut using Photoshop. But when it comes to paste one to another, I can't do it.

At first I didn't know if video editing was a function included on the program, but now that I've cut the clips I guess pasting should be a posibility. I'd also like to add some backgroud music, but that I don't know if I'm allowed.

Thanks,
      Mariana
        • 1. Re: Unable to cut and paste video clips
          BobGager Adobe Employee
          Mariana:
          Sorry, Photoshop Album Starter Edition 3.0 does not provide for pasting video clips together. To do that, you'll need a video editing program. Adobe just released Premier Elements 3.0 which is a very powerfull yet simple to use video editing program. I don't intend to turn this forum into a sales pitch, but there is a good deal on the bundle of both Photoshop Elements and Premier Elements going on right now. Go to http://www.adobe.com/special/funoffers.html?id=catPSE_PRE_PEPE_Offers&sourcecode=187800