I tried to start using the free version of Photoshop to organize pictures and (hopefully) set up the screen saver to view a group of pictures instead of them being randomly selected as Windows XP does it.
However on right clicking on a picture, and then on "Adobe Photoshop Album Starter Edition 3 up comes this message: "This file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action. Create an association in the Folder Options control panel".
If someone would kindly advise me just exactly how to do this, I'd be most obliged.
It seems your Folder Associations got broken somehow. To restore them, you would need to do the following:
1) Open Windows Explorer
2) Select Folder Options from the Tools Menu
3) In the Folder options Window, select the File Types tab
4) In the Registered File Types list, you will see a list of all types of file name extensions.
5) Select the extension of the file that you were trying to open
6) Click the Open button and select Adobe Photoshop Album Starter Edition (Viewer) option.
7) Click OK and it should work now.