0 Replies Latest reply on Feb 13, 2007 7:00 PM by (Angela_Collins)

converting pictures to screensavers

Level 1
      Thank you for replying. I have a folder with pictures in it. However when I got to properties-screen saver, it has a category that says my "pictures slideshow". When I click on that, it's just a message floating on the screen saying, "There were no pictures to be found in C:\Documents and settings\Compaq_owner\My documents\My albums. (I previously had Compaq photo program and deleted it because I didn't like but this particular setting still says on my screensaver program). I would like to delete that choice from my screensaver menu but don't know how. I actually do not have a folder named \My albums anymore.

However maybe I can circumvent all that anyway, except I do not know what you mean by "point your screensaver" at the file. And for some reason since I just bought this Compaq, I no longer seem to have a "windows help" screen. If I click on help, it goes directly to the HP website.

Sorry this is so long. But if you can tell me where to find the "point your screensaver", I will be happy to try that.

Thank you,
      Angela