4 Replies Latest reply on Aug 10, 2007 5:17 PM by (ShannonOrlowski)

unlock code

Level 1
      Everytime i put in the unlock code my photoshop closes. Can anyone help me figure this thing out. I have had this before and never had problems .
        • 1. Re: unlock code
          Level 1
          This is the third post in one day on this topic. We read everything here, so
          this is not necessary. :)

Cheers
          • 2. Re: unlock code
            HELLLLLLLLLLLP please ... I down loaded all my new pictures to my computer - photoshop album starter edition 3.0 photo shop and deleted them off my camera . I need to retrieve them and forward them but can not log in to my Photoshop album starter edition 3.0
            NOW WHAT ???

I have my unlock code and have entered my album many times ...but now I can not get back in ...
            I tried to register again but it will not let me the unlock code is grey'd out so I can not reenter it again ...
            How can I get my pictures ???

WHERE DO YOU READ ANY SOLUTIONS TO problems and or QUESTIONS people send in ????

Seems a lot of us have the same problems ...but no answers ???? Thank you for your early reply ... anyone... thank you God bless
            Evelina
            • 3. Re: unlock code
              Level 1
              Evelina,

Give a call to the Adobe Customer Support folks. If you are in North America
              you can use: 800-833-6687

If not, you will need to call the CS in your home nation.

Cheers
              • 4. Re: unlock code
                Sussan,

You are the BEST! Anyone having a unlock code problem should read this one. Thanks

Toma Moon - 12:37am Jun 14, 07 PST (#31 of 48)

hello,

I was looking around the other forums here and noticed THE ANSWER to our woes in this forum .... which is to download 3.2.

I just did this and in the twinkling of an eye, I have my Adobe photo album back again. Amazing.

If anyone else wants to try this, instead of banging their heads against the "unlock code" wall, this is the address:

http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/detail.jsp?ftpID=3616

Sussan