5 Replies Latest reply on Oct 23, 2007 6:03 PM by (Sue_Hayes)

ADOBE PHOTO SHOP STARTER EDITION 3.0

HELLO
      ON MY LAPTOP I HAVE THE "ADOBE PHOTOSHOP ALBUM STARTER EDITION 3.0"
      I DONT KNOW HOW, ALL MY PICTURE ARE IN THIS PROGRAM
      I WANT TO PUT OR TRANFER ALL MY PICTURES FROM THIS PROGRAM TO "MY PICTURES"
      BECAUSE IN THIS PROGRAM I CAN NOT OPEN THE PICTURE IT ALWAYS GIVE ME A NOTE THAT SAY "SEARCHING FOR MISSING FILE" AND I CAN'T SEE THE PICTURE BIG.
      I AM ALREADY REGISTERED WITH ADOBE PROGRAM.

IF YOU CAN PLEASE SEND ME AN ANSWER, I REALLY NEED THIS PICTURES, THEY ARE VERY IMPORTANT FOR ME.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME
        • 1. Re: ADOBE PHOTO SHOP STARTER EDITION 3.0
          Level 1
          Hi there,

Could you please not type in all caps. It is the equivalent of yelling on
          the net and very difficult to read.

This software works as a catalogue of sorts with some very basic editing
          features. It will track where your images are, but doesn't move them for
          you. The reason that it gives you the "missing" message is probably because
          the image was moved since the program originally catalogued the image.

Have you tried clicking on the file menu, then reconnect all files? This
          should at least connect the thumbnails to their original files. For what
          it's worth, the program does NOT delete your images. Unless you have deleted
          them, they are somewhere on your computer and we will find them.

Cheers
          • 2. Re: ADOBE PHOTO SHOP STARTER EDITION 3.0
            Level 1
            Hi Flor,

Adobe Photoshop Album Starter Edition does not 'contain' photos. It is just showing photos that are present in your harddisk. It seems that the photos that you can see in the Photoshop Album Starter Edition have accidently been deleted/Moved from the My Pictures folder without using Photoshop Album Starter Edition. That is why Photoshop Album Starter Edition is showing a 'Missing Files' message.

Try to search for your photos in the recycle bin of Windows. You may be able to retrieve them.

Hope this helps,

~Vibha~
            • 3. Re: ADOBE PHOTO SHOP STARTER EDITION 3.0
              hello everyone: Could you help me please!!!!

I made mistake with my camera.....Then I need to Pass my photos from the PC to CD....All photos appear in the catalogo but I cannot transfer those pictures to Cd and can to share with all my family in Chile.

I am chilean lady that I am living in Australia....I try to manage well sometimes with the English....but If I need help my husband will do it for me..

Thanks you
              Regards
              Vilma Contreras
              • 4. Re: ADOBE PHOTO SHOP STARTER EDITION 3.0
                Level 1
                Hi Vilma,<br /><br />Your English is just fine... I have no problem understanding you.<br /><br />There are different ways of putting images onto a CD, but I have to tell <br />you, that this software can be difficult. Here is the way you SHOULD be able <br />to do this. If not, you could also try using something like Roxio.<br /><br />You should be able to select the images that you want, click on share and <br />then click on Burn to CD. From there, just follow the directions.<br /><br />Cheers<br /><vilma_luz@adobeforums.com> wrote in message <br />news:3bca1203.2@webcrossing.la2eafNXanI...<br />> hello everyone: Could you help me please!!!!<br />><br />> I made mistake with my camera.....Then I need to Pass my photos from the <br />> PC to CD....All photos appear in the catalogo but I cannot transfer those <br />> pictures to Cd and can to share with all my family in Chile.<br />><br />> I am chilean lady that I am living in Australia....I try to manage well <br />> sometimes with the English....but If I need help my husband will do it for <br />> me..<br />><br />> Thanks you<br />> Regards<br />> Vilma Contreras
                • 5. Re: ADOBE PHOTO SHOP STARTER EDITION 3.0
                  Hi I have saved a specially titled collection of photos in the Adobe Photo Shop Starter Edition and now find I cannot Create a CD with it. I even tried tagging them but they correct problems or names and delete some of the photos. Is there some way I can copy or transfer this collection to another site and burn a CD from there. Please help me as my Aunt is desperate for the CD she is organizing a family reunion.
                  Sue