• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I link to websites in presentations?

Nov 20, 2008 Nov 20, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, links to external websites work in PPTX files, but not when I publish with Presenter 7. Hyperlinks to other parts of the presentation work fine. Am I just missing something?
TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 04, 2008 Dec 04, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any way to make a link to an external website open in a new window from the presentation? or can I only link to documents and files with the prensentation, and to other slides?

I really need help, this course is supposed to be ready, and I have been unable to get the information anywhere else.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 12, 2008 Dec 12, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hey Abs,

Not sure if this is going to help...however, what you might want to try to do is convert that PPTX to a standard PPT 2003 presentation and then republish the deck. I seem to remember that this issue was reported awhile back by other users, but I can't find the post in the forum. Again, not sure if that will do the trick, but might be worth a shot nonetheless.

Rob

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources