1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 26, 2008 7:16 PM by cheftimo

configure Flex3/CF project with IIS

Tom L
      I'm trying to set up a flex - coldfuison project using IIS. I'm running IIS 7 under vista and have cold fusion installed and running. The web root under IIS is Inetpub/wwwroot and have been able to run a .cfm page stored in a folder under wwwroot without problem. That said, when I try to set up a new Flex 3 project using cold fusion I run into trouble. In the Flex 3 Coldfusion wizard Configuration page I let the installation server default to standalone. I set the coldfusion root folder pointed to the Inetput/wwwroot directory. I pointed the Web Root to the folder where my cf files are kept and the root URL to http://localhost/, which is where I can run my cf pages from. But no matter what I do I get the following error when I go to validate the configuration: "The WEB-INF/flex folder must contain either flex-config.xml or services-config.xml." It doesn't matter if I change the web root of the coldfusion8 directory or to the web root of the Inetpub folder. I also tried to point to the WEB-INF/Flex folder I get the same error.
      Can someone give me the configuration setting for using Flex 3 - coldfusion - IIS.

Thanks,
      Tom