I have a flex module that is set to load after a particular
event is caught. It used to load perfectly fine but for some reason
it no longer does. I viewed the 'net' request in Firebug and did
notice a couple things:
- The request was actually being made to load it and
'something' was returned.
- The returned file was 4KB (3761 bytes) though the true SWF
file is 435434 bytes
- The Etag doesn't have the center tuple (of form 0-0-xxxxxx)
- Mimetype is still application/x-shockwave-flash
- Even if I copy the files from the release to the debug
folder, it doesn't work.
- I cleared Firefox cache, restarted Firefox, and restarted
The same version of the code is being compiled by both
versions (debug or release) but only the debug seems to have the
problem. It appears that the debug is requesting the file and
retrieving nothing back. Note they are coming from the same server
and neither releases contain source or any 'flags' (that I know of)
that make them different.
I do not have any example code as I don't think it is code