2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 10, 2008 5:02 PM by c-fqgy

Halo 3

c-fqgy Level 1
      Hello, I like using the halo 3 player that came with Dreamweaver but I need to change its colour. The only problem is that I only have its swf file.

Do you:
      - Know where i could get the flv file so that I could edit the images?
      - Know if I could edit the swf - so that I can edit the images? (I don't think you can do this, hmm)

The only other option I can think of is to make it from scratch... Any ideas?

Thanks!
        • 1. Re: Halo 3
          Level 7
          If the player is not copyright protected, then you shoudn't have any problem
          finding the fla file. Otherwise, beside using a decompiler and getting into
          legal problem, you will have to make your own from scratch.

aka Frenchy ASP
          "c-fqgy" <webforumsuser@macromedia.com> wrote in message
          news:gfagfb$hko$1@forums.macromedia.com...
          > Hello, I like using the halo 3 player that came with Dreamweaver but I
          > need to
          > change its colour. The only problem is that I only have its swf file.
          >
          > Do you:
          > - Know where i could get the flv file so that I could edit the images?
          > - Know if I could edit the swf - so that I can edit the images? (I don't
          > think
          > you can do this, hmm)
          >
          > The only other option I can think of is to make it from scratch... Any
          > ideas?
          >
          > Thanks!
          >

• 2. Re: Halo 3
            c-fqgy Level 1
            Thanks, I didn't put much throught into the legal side, I don't/can't be going anything shifty with this. Hopefully I can find the free flv.

Thanks!