Ahhh I see. Seems you are using RoboHelp for Word, no?
Hmmm, digging into deep recesses of memory here. Haven't used that app in several years. I just opened mine (Version 7) and it would seem that if you look in this location:
Project Settings > Project Title field
You may be able to influence it there.
Hopefully this was helpful... Rick
I tried doing that but it doesn't change...
I think it's because I started this project by copying an old one and renaming it...
Have another question: what is the difference between WinHelp2000 and WinHelp4?
Okay, here's the deal. First there was 16 bit WinHelp. Basically, these were simple files compiled into .HLP format. But they lacked any form of a Table of Contents type of navigation. Then Microsoft updated the .HLP and created 32 bit WinHelp. This introduced a new file. The .CNT file. This file allowed a nice Table of Contents but opened in a window that was separate from the .HLP it was associated with. eHelp (the owners of RoboHelp at that time) created a proprietary format known as WinHelp 2000. This was a format that unified the TOC on the left of a window with topics on the right of a window. This format is very near what HTML Help looks like when it displays. (HTML Help is Microsoft's .CHM format and the WinHelp replacement)
One more thing I'd like to add, which I just discovered.
If you are creating a CHM (MS Help file) and have set the language for the project to "French (France)" (as in my case), then the title you enter in this window will never appear in the titlebar of the compiled CHM. The title will be the type of output. I had to change the language of the project to English and recompile in order for the title of the project to appear in the title bar.
Please note that this might not apply to a project set to a language other than French. I (and probably you) have learned that nothing is consistent with flukes like this in RoboHelp.